A comprehensive Risk Assessment for School Fairs.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
Stall holders and event attendees may suffer cut, puncture or crushing injuries
• Stall to be erected in accordance with manufacturer's instructions with uprights been vertical and cross members been horizontal
• Roof covering to be firmly secured in place with consideration for rain collection and removal should it arise
• Tables to be adequate to support weight, with legs locked in place
• Alcohol awareness notice displayed and disclaimer stating that under 21s will receive an alternative non-alcoholic prize should the situation arise
• Breakages and spillages to be cleaned up as they occur'