Air compressor Risk Assessment
An of the shelf comprehensive health and safety Risk Assessment for using air compressors.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right health and safety documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products, health and safety and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Slip, trip and falls
Sprains, fractures and tissue damage could be suffered by operatives or public from slipping, tripping or falling over tools, materials, machinery or floor areas in poor conditions
• Housekeeping to be carried out at regular intervals throughout the working day with surplus materials and waste to be removed as work progresses
• Safety boots with non-slip soles to be worn by all operatives and site visitors
• Work area to be cordoned off where practicable and any spillages to be dealt with as they occur
• Avoid trailing cables, and ensure nothing is obstructing designated walkways
• Use signage for uneven, or wet floor surfaces as well as for change in levels'
GET THIS DOCUMENT
- Available in Word™
- Fully customisable
- Add your Company Logo
- UK & EU Compliant