A complete H&S RAMS package. A complete solution. A complete H&S package for painting and decorating for just £65.00.
An incredible 19 documents covering most aspects of painting and decorating health and safety based on our professional experience and our customers download trends. All 18 documents have been compiled into a single electronic document, and buying these RAMS allows you to display the "Health & Safety Gold Standard Award" on your website. Letting clients, customers and contractors know that your painting and decorating H&S is current and up to date. Not only will your RAMS be current and up to date but they will stay that way because as H&S changes we update this painting and decorating package to reflect new trends and laws.
You buy this RAMS package once and it's yours for life to download as often as you need and each download will always be the most up to date version. If you bought these RAMS individually they would cost you over £160.00. Today you can have these painting and decorating documents for better than half price at just £65.00. All you need to do is add your company details to the first page and your H&S package is ready to go.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals. As with all our documents, this is in Word™ format and available for instant download. These are probably the only RAMs you'll ever need and once you buy and download this painting and decorating H&S package, it’s yours for life to use over and over again. Have a look at the table of contents below to see what you get for your money and what an incredible offer this package is for just £65.00.
Table of contents:
Risk assessments for:
- Risk assessment for internal painting and decorating works
- Risk assessment for external painting and decorating works
- Risk awareness for areas where asbestos could potentially be discovered
Method statements for:
- Method statement for hanging wallpaper
- Method statement for painting
- Method statement for airless paint spraying (Water based)
COSHH assessments for:
- COSHH assessment for decorators caulk
- COSHH assessment for eggshell finished paint – oil based
- COSHH assessment for exterior undercoat – oil based
- COSHH assessment for high gloss – oil based
- COSHH assessment for metal primer – zinc phosphate
- COSHH assessment for quick drying gloss – water based
- COSHH assessment for quick drying primer and undercoat – water based
- COSHH assessment for silicone sealant
- COSHH assessment for thinners
- COSHH assessment for white spirit
- COSHH assessment for vinyl matt emulsion
- COSHH assessment for vinyl silk emulsion
- COSHH assessment for vinyl soft sheen emulsion