This method statement is for power flushing a central heating system and is available as an instant download with a section at the top of the first page for you to enter your company name and project details, and a section at the bottom for you sign, print and date.
It couldn’t be easier. Once you’ve entered your details, you’re good to go.
You make the document specific to you and your needs by inserting your company name, logo, contract details, site address etc…
The method statement becomes part of your branded H&S package.
The method statement is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If the method statement needs altering to include an additional task, such as:
“Ensure you sign and date the site register located in the welfare facilities prior to commencing work”
It can easily be added as the document comes in Word™ format and not PDF.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
A sample from this method statement reads:
5.Connect the inlet, dump and overflow hoses. Connect the Flushbuddy between the flow and return valve if required.
6. Ensure that the overflow and dump hose outlets are lower than the dump valve.
7. Turn the iso valves on the flow and return, mains fill and dump to the closed position.
8. Turn on mains water and fill flushing machine to correct operational levels.
9. Open the flow and return valves and run the machine for 15 minutes reversing the flow every 60 to 90 seconds.
10. Dump the dirty water and refill the reservoir tank as required until the TDS of the dump water is within 20% of incoming mains.
11. Add the recommended power flush cleaner.