A comprehensive health and safety Risk Assessment for 1st and 2nd fix plumbing, covering examples of risks such as safe use of gas torches, hazards from flux and good housekeeping.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products, health and safety and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Gas soldering torch
All operatives in the vicinity could suffer smoke inhalation or burns
• Suitable fire extinguishers to be kept at hand with operatives
• No hot works to be carried out without a permit and sign off and Heat mats to be used when carrying out soldering
• Use in well ventilated areas as lead fumes are harmful and flux fumes are an irritant to eyes and respiratory system
• Ensure all gas canisters are switched off after use and that empty gas canisters are returned to the supplier'