Forklift truck Risk Assessment
A comprehensive Risk Assessment safe use of forklift trucks.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
Chemical burns from recharging batteries and strike injuries could occur
• Only qualified drivers to operate lift trucks and keys to be driver’s responsibility and not to be left in vehicle
• Lift trucks not to be used on public highway and to stay within designated traffic routes
• All loads on lift truck should be evenly stacked, not overloaded, carried at low level and low speed where possible to avoid falling objects
• Recharging and refuelling of fork trucks to be carried out by a trained and competent person in the designated area
• Lift trucks to be regularly services in accordance with the LOLER regulations
GET THIS DOCUMENT
- Available in Word™
- Fully customisable
- Add your Company Logo
- UK & EU Compliant