A comprehensive Risk Assessment for renewing a concrete floor.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Hazards to hands (manual tools, strike and puncture wounds
Operatives could suffer strike or puncture injuries from materials and sharp objects they are working with
• Palm coated gripper gloves to be worn at all times
• Hammers and percussive hand tools to be in good condition with relevant handguards in place. Visually inspect prior to use
• Cold chisels that have mushroomed should be re dressed, and blunt or damaged tools should be repaired or discarded
• Follow correct sequence of works so that no debris can land from above'