A complete H&S package for carpet fitters for just £35.00
An incredible 8 documents covering most aspects of carpet fitting health and safety based on our professional experience and our customers download trends. All 8 documents have been compiled into a single 27-page electronic document, and buying these RAMS allows you to display the "Health & Safety Gold Standard Award" on your website. Letting clients, customers and contractors know that your H&S is current and up to date. Not only will your RAMS be current and up to date but they will stay that way because as H&S changes we update this carpet fitting package to reflect new trends and laws.
You buy the carpet fitting H&S package once and it's yours for life to download as often as you need and each download will always be the most up to date version. If you bought these documents individually they would cost you £72.00. Today you can have the carpet fitters RAMS for better than half price at just £35.00. All you need to do is add your company details to the first page and your H&S package is ready to go.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals. As with all our documents, this is in Word™ format and available for instant download. These are probably the only carpet fitting RAMS you'll ever need and once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again. Have a look at the table of contents below to see what you get for your money and what an incredible offer this carpentry package is for just £35.00.
Table of contents:
- Risk assessment for carpet fitting
- Risk awareness for areas where asbestos could potentially be discovered
- Method statement for carpet fitting
- COSHH assessment for spray contact adhesive
- COSHH assessment for carpet jointing tape
- COSHH assessment for floor adhesive acrylic
- COSHH assessment for latex screed
- COSHH assessment for silicone sealant