A comprehensive Risk Assessment for pumping, pouring and finishing concrete.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
Irritating to respiratory system and skin and may cause chemical burns, risk of serious damage to eyes, may cause sensitisation by skin contact
• Avoid respirable dust by using a mask and goggles and loading cement mixers etc.. By standing up-wind of product
• Any contaminated areas to be washed immediately with copious amounts of fresh water
• The use of barrier cream and latex gloves underneath gripper gloves to be encouraged'
An essential Risk Assessment for concrete works. If you work with concrete, control your risks with this assessment from HSEDocs.