A comprehensive Risk Assessment for timber partitioning.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
‘Slips, trips and falls
Sprains, fractures and tissue damage could be suffered by operatives or public from slipping, tripping or falling over tools, materials, waste or areas of bad ground
• Housekeeping to be carried out at regular intervals throughout the working day with surplus materials and waste to be removed as work progresses
• Safety boots to be worn by all operatives and site visitors
• Work area to be cordoned off where practicable and site caution signs to be used
• Avoid trailing cables, and ensure materials and tools are not obstructing designated walkways
• Use signage for uneven, or wet floor surfaces as well as for change in levels’