A comprehensive Risk Assessment for holding a fete.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
Consumers may suffer illness / food poisoning from pathogens and contaminated meat
• Meat to be purchased from reputable suppliers, within best before date and stored in a suitable way
• Good housekeeping and hygiene practices to be implemented and observed
• Food handlers to wear Nitrile, Nylon or Latex gloves and any cuts to covered with a blue dressing
• No one to handle food that's had diarrhoea or other food related illness in last 24 hours
• All meat to be 'well done', and checked in the middle to ensure it is cooked through'