A comprehensive Risk Assessment for safe use of a pallet truck.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Lower limb damage from strike injury with pallet truck
Person operating the pallet truck and other persons within local vicinity may suffer strike wounds
• Only trained personnel to operate pallet truck
• Truck to be pumped to correct height to enable ramp access
• Pallet truck to be pulled under normal use and only pushed when turning or maneuvering
• Loads to be secured on pallets
• Height release lever to be used as brake in emergency'