A comprehensive Risk Assessment for soldering.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Injury through high temperatures
Person operating the soldering iron and others in the vicinity may suffer burn injuries
• Only trained personnel to carry out soldering process
• A suitable soldering iron stand with sprung holster and sponge to be used
• Items to be soldered to be held with clamps if closer than 65mm from hands
• Ensure iron is switched off when not in use'