A comprehensive Risk Assessment for an Easter fair.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
Consumers could suffer allergic reactions, chocking or cross contamination infections
• All cakes must be labelled with a list of ingredients
• All food must be produced not more than 24 hours earlier and stored in an appropriate way
• No food handlers to directly touch food, instead gloves or tongs to be used
• Gloves to be removed when handling money or other task non-food related
• Hands to be washed at regular intervals and after any task other than serving customers'