A comprehensive Risk Assessment for running a coffee shop.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Hot foods and/or liquids
Consumers and staff may suffer scalds or burns
• Disclaimer notice displayed on counter informing consumers that hot drinks can scald
• Cups are placed on tray before been filled with hot liquid
• Trays are used for serving drinks
• Staff only serve hot drinks at counter and do not offer table waiting
• Spillages and breakages cleaned up as they occur'