Town carnival Risk Assessment
A comprehensive Risk Assessment for hosting a town carnival.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Extreme weather conditions
All people may suffer from adverse weather conditions, including UV damage and slips, trips and falls
• Marshals to advise route and supervise vehicles leaving parking area in muddy, icy or snowy conditions
• Charity sun station available for people to use sun block creams
• Stewards to announce caution warning over PA if pathways become slippery, muddy or icy
• Free clean drinking water made available to all
• Stewards to offer event attendees assistance for access and egress'
GET THIS DOCUMENT
- Available in Word™
- Fully customisable
- Add your Company Logo
- UK & EU Compliant