A comprehensive Risk Assessment for a spring fair.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Fall from height (step ladder)
Serious or fatal injury could occur if someone falls from height due to misuse of step ladders
• Step ladders intended for domestic use must not be used in the work place
• Ensure the ground base for the step ladder is firm and level
• Avoid using step ladders in positions where they may be struck. E.g. by an opening door. If a compromising position cannot be avoided ensure a second person is employed as a spotter
• Avoid over reaching and ensure that belt buckle remains between the step ladders stiles at all times
• Ensure a second person foots the step ladder if working more than four steps high'