Young persons construction risk assessment
A comprehensive Risk Assessment for young persons working on a construction site
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
• Young persons to work a maximum of 40 hr per week
• 15-minute breaks to be given after each 2 hrs of work, in addition to the minimum statutory breaks of 30 minutes for every 4.5 hrs worked.
• To have an uninterrupted 12 hr rest period in each 24 hrs.
• To have 2 days off each week
GET THIS DOCUMENT
- Available in Word™
- Fully customisable
- Add your Company Logo
- UK & EU Compliant