A comprehensive Risk Assessment for hedge cutting, strimming and lawn mowing.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'RSIs (Repetitive strain injuries)
Any individual who carries out repetitive tasks may experience pain in various joints and muscle groups
• Avoid forceful or repetitive tasks where possible
• Ensure work area is set up correctly
• Avoid arching back or squatting for long periods
• Avoid stretching and over reaching'