Electrical installations and maintenance Risk Assessment
A comprehensive Risk Assessment for installing and maintaining electrical equipment and cable runs, highlighting the potential risks and control measures to reduce the likelihood of injury occurring.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals. If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today. As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again. Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
Knee damage (from kneeling)
- Provision of suitable PPE for knee protection, either in the form of workwear with integral knee protection (recommended), or independent knee pads
- Raise work up off the floor when possible to eliminate kneeling or squatting
- Avoid remaining in one posture for long lengths of time
- Sit on toolbox as opposed to kneeling or squatting where possible
GET THIS DOCUMENT
- Available in Word™
- Fully customisable
- Add your Company Logo
- UK & EU Compliant