An comprehensive pre-filled risk assessment for using a Jack Hammer.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
' Hand arm vibration
Exposure to vibration can lead to the development of “vibration white finger” (VWF) and other symptoms
• No tools to be used where exposure levels are at or above the ELV (Exposure Limit Value of 400 points or 5 ms²)
• A minimum of palm coated gripper gloves to be worn (EN 388) and work exposure levels in line with tool to be followed
• Minimise the length of time vibratory tools and equipment are used in one go by dividing workloads into ten minute slots
• All operatives to be given hand arm vibration toolbox talk on induction
• Consideration given to minimising vibration levels when selecting new equipment'