Pillar drill Risk Assessment
An comprehensive Risk Assessment for using a pillar drill, highlighting the potential risks and control measures to reduce the likelihood of injury occurring.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
‘Injury from noise
Workers and others in the vicinity may suffer temporary or permanent hearing loss from exposure to noise
• Consideration of tools noise output when selecting tools and low-noise tools used where possible
• Adequate PPE for noise suppression supplied and used
• Operatives tool box talked on noise exposure at induction
• Exclusion zones set up around noisy machinery
• Follow the data and manufacturers guide lines to limit personal noise exposure’
GET THIS DOCUMENT
- Available in Word™
- Fully customisable
- Add your Company Logo
- UK & EU Compliant