A comprehensive risk assessment for office work.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right health and safety documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessment for office work come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again, and includes free updates if the law changes.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
‘Musculoskeletal injuries and posture fatigue
People in shared or individual workstations may experience pain in various joints and muscle groups
• Change seated position regularly
• Adjust chair height so that thighs are parallel to floor and elbows are at 90°
• Use a foot rest if feet are not flat on floor
• Use ergonomic chairs, keyboards, furniture and other equipment where possible
• Take regular breaks where you stand up and walk’