An comprehensive pre-filled risk assessment for using computers and other display screen equipment.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Computer vision syndrome
People using display screen equipment may suffer eyestrain, blurred vision, neck and shoulder pain, headaches, dry eyes and sight problems
• Adequate lighting to be provided
• correct viewing distances to be maintained (50 to 70cm)
• Centre of screen to be about 12cm below eyes
• Look at a distant object every 20 minutes to refocus eyes
• Blink regularly to avoid dry eyes