All the RAMS a demolition company needs in one simple document. A complete H&S package for builders for just £35.00
An incredible 9 documents covering most aspects of construction companies health and safety based on our professional experience and our customers download trends. These RAMS contain 9 documents that have been compiled into a single demolition company health & safety package available as an electronic download, and having this package allows you to display the "Health & Safety Gold Standard Award" on your website. Letting clients, customers and contractors know that your H&S package and RAMS are current and up to date. Not only will your construction company RAMS be current and up to date but it will stay that way because as H&S changes we update this package to reflect new trends and laws.
You buy the demolition company health & safety package once and it's yours for life to download as often as you need and each download will always be the most up to date version. If you bought these builders RAMS individually they would cost you over £80.00 Today you can have the builder's health and safety package for better than half price at just £35.00.
All you need to do is add your company details to the first page and these comprehensive RAMS are good to go.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals. As with all our documents, this is in Word™ format and available for instant download. These are probably the only builder's RAMs you'll ever need and once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again. Have a look at the table of contents below to see what you get for your money and what an incredible offer this package is at just £35.00
Table of contents:
- Risk assessment for rip out and demolition
- Risk awareness for areas where asbestos could potentially be discovered
- Method statement for removing suspended ceiling
- Method statement for removing stud walls, doors and windows
- Method statement for the removal of floor coverings
- Method Statement for breaking out a concrete floor
- Method Statement for removing kitchens and bathrooms
- COSHH assessment for dust
- PPE and site-specific rules