A comprehensive Risk Assessment for safe use of Gin Wheels.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Falling from height (scaffold)
Serious or fatal injury could occur if a worker falls from height
• Ensure guardrails, midrails and toe boards are in place and that it has been signed off prior to use
• Use correct access and egress points, ensuring any gates, or trap doors are in correct position after use
• Only use if signed off and seven day inspection checks have been carried out and are in date
• Don’t use after severe weather until scaffold has been re inspected
• Visually check that there is no sign of tampering or interference of sole plates and ladders before use
Manager to conduct tool box talk on working at heights prior to work commencing'