Enrol onto our popular online diversity training course which teaches attendees about the 2010 Equality Act and its relevance in the workplace in our increasingly diverse society.
Course duration: Between 1 and 1 ½ hrs depending on learning speed.
Course format: Three video training modules, with a multiple-choice section at the end of each module.
On completion your training certificate is valid for three years, and is recognised by local authorities and corporate employers throughout the UK.
All training certificates can be verified by employers or others to prove that they are genuine, by clicking Validate a Certificate and typing in the certificate number.
Our equality and diversity training course focuses on making attendees aware that equal opportunities should be readily available regardless of the diversity of the workforce. It helps candidates realise that everyone should be valued, treated with respect, and that no one should be discriminated against for any reason. Some of the topics we cover on this course include:
- Helping people recognise different types of discrimination, and the importance of tolerance, diversity and understanding.
- Our equality and diversity training course is designed to help people understand the difference between equality and diversity.
- To teach people about the many different forms of discrimination.
- To teach people what protected characteristics are.
- To explain why previous equality Acts were abolished and what the 2010 Equality Act covers.
- To let people, know what steps someone can take if they feel they’ve been discriminated against.
- It covers the legal ramifications and processes involved if someone feels they have been discriminated against, and also covers the nine characteristics that are protected under the Equality Act.
- Our equality and diversity training course addresses the four main types of discrimination which include: direct discrimination, Indirect discrimination, harassment and victimisation
- It also looks at the sub categories of discrimination that include: Associative discrimination, perceptive discrimination and third-party harassment.
- Available online 24/7, across all devices.
- 85% first time pass rate.
- Unlimited access to course materials and free resits.
- Certificate Of Training upon successful completion of the course.
Our equality and diversity training course is designed to be informative and suitable for all employees, regardless of their role in an organisation. It’s suitable for all learners and teaches attendees about protected characteristics, and what this means in a workplace environment.
We cover what equality, diversity and discrimination are within the workplace, and go over various elements of law, duties and benefits to help candidates understand their responsibilities regarding equality and diversity at work.
This course is essential training for everybody in the workplace. It isn’t just about individuals' protected characteristics, but about their human rights.
Our equality and diversity training course teaches the meaning of individual human rights in a multicultural and diverse society, and shows how and why promoting diversity encourages equality for all. We outline the nine protected characteristics that have evolved from previous Equality Acts, and discuss how encompassing an individual protected characteristic can be.
The course shows how to promote a fairer and more equal workplace regardless of employees’ differences. It also focuses on discrimination, harassment and victimisation, and helps people understand that views and opinions may differ from their own, and that is completely natural.
Our equality and diversity course teaches the importance of building good relationships in the workplace and gaining an understanding within the social and environment.
At its core, this course is about ensuring that employees are aware that equal opportunities should be readily available regardless of the diversity of the workforce.
Assessment and Training Certificate
For ease of use the training course is split into three modules with a Q&A multiple choice section at the end of each module.
The pass rate for each module is 85% and you have to pass each module to move onto the next.
If you don't pass a module first time, you are given as much access to the course material as you need in order to meet the required standard.
Once you have completed the course, you will have instant access to your training certificate which is recognised by Environmental Health Officers and local authorities.
Your Equality and Diversity training certificate is valid for three years.