A comprehensive Risk Assessment covering slips, trips and falls, highlighting the potential risks and control measures to reduce the likelihood of injury occurring.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
Staff and members of the public may suffer a variety of injuries associated with slips, trips and falls due to natural hazards
• Natural hazards such as leaves, blossom, snow and hail to be cleaned up at regular intervals
• Natural occurrences such as lichen, moss and grass infringement on paths and walkways to be included in planned maintenance works
• Prevention remedies such as grit and salt to be used when relevant weather predictions are in place