A comprehensive Risk Assessment for using a linisher, highlighting the potential risks and control measures to reduce the likelihood of injury occurring.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
‘Injury from tool misuse
Operatives and others could suffer a variety of injuries from misuse of tool
• Only trained and competent persons to operate the tool
• Tool to be used within the manufacturers guidelines and to be set up correctly for the job in hand
• Tool to be clean, in good condition and inspected prior to use'