A comprehensive Risk Assessment for using a lathe, highlighting the potential risks and control measures to reduce the likelihood of injury occurring.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
‘Injury from guard misuse
Operative and others could suffer serious injury from strike and puncture wounds if guards are not used correctly
• Guards to be inspected for damage by a competent person prior to use
• Guards to be properly secured and adjusted to correct tolerance prior to use
• Guards should be in place at all times set the maximum tolerance for the operation been carried out'