An off the shelf Risk Assessment for general groundworks and fencing
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
Falling from height (into excavation)
• Physical barriers to be erected around excavation
• Appropriate ladders, correctly secured and extended one metre above floor level, should be used to enter and exit the excavation
• Adequate shoring or battering of the sides to a suitable angle to prevent collapse.
• Area around the excavation should have good housekeeping with trip hazards removed
• Vehicles to be kept away from excavations where possible