An comprehensive Risk Assessment for ceramic tiling.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
Operatives may suffer strike injuries and eye damage from flying particles
• Tool and cutter to be visually inspected prior to use have correct cutter for the job and have current PAT certification
• Correct guard and PPE to be used to prevent strike damage from moving particles
• Only trained operatives who are aware of tool kickback, correct blade usage and injury from flying particles to use tool
• Consideration of clothing, hair, cable position and jewelry should be made to ensure that nothing can get caught in moving parts'