A comprehensive Risk Assessment for both petrol or electric cement mixers, highlighting the potential risks and control measures to reduce the likelihood of injury occurring.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
‘Hazard to hands from cement based products
Operatives can suffer severe burns and skin damage by prolonged contact with cement based products
• It is recommended that operatives use a barrier cream
• PVC gloves to be used to avoid direct contact with product
• Prolonged contact with cement based products may cause serious chemical burns and dermatitis so hands need to be rinsed off with water after contact'