A comprehensive Risk Assessment for upvc doors and frames.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
A range of minor, major and possibly fatal injuries can be sustained from moving parts of tools and the substances they are working with
• Tools to be visually inspected prior to use and have current PAT certification
• Correct drill bits, saw blades, grinder discs etc… to be used for the job and to be in good condition
• No working tool to be forced. i.e. if excessive pressure has to be applied to get a tool to work, the situation has to be reassessed
• Correct guards and PPE to be use to prevent impact or cut damage to eyes, face and body.
• Consideration of clothing, hair and jewel should be made to ensure that nothing can get caught in moving parts'