A comprehensive Risk Assessment for safe working in warehouses.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Traffic movement from forklifts, deliveries, etc…
Both minor and major injuries could occur if a member of staff is struck by a moving vehicle
• Vehicles parked in designated parking areas with a controlled speed limit and traffic management plan
• External road surface to be well maintained and gritted as required
• Internal traffic routes to be well maintained with painted kerb lines and suitable for traffic using them
• All delivery drivers to sign in at reception and be allocated a banksman before entering loading bay
• Speed limit and caution signs warning of vehicle hazards to be in place