A comprehensive Risk Assessment for using a rip saw, highlighting the potential risks and control measures to reduce the likelihood of injury occurring.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
Staff may receive back and other injuries if correct practices are not adhered to
• Raising, lowering and carrying loads is to be carried out using the correct posture and technique
• Ensure the load is light enough to lift and will remain stable in transport. Loads over 25KG are classified as double handling
• If the load is to be carried check the route is free from obstacles before starting
• Use mechanical aids such as stack trucks where possible if applicable
• A load is classified as double handling if it is of irregular shape, obstructs vision, has to be manhandled around staircases or other obstructions or if a person doesn’t feel confident lifting it’