A comprehensive Risk Assessment for fair side stalls.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
Stall holders and event attendees may suffer cut, puncture or strike injuries
• Stall to be erected in accordance with manufacturer's instructions with uprights been vertical and cross members been horizontal
• Sides, back and top to be securely fastened in place
• Exclusion zone of three meters set up around sides of stall and 5 meters at rear
• Only one customer at a time may be given projectiles
• To reduce the risk of food poisoning from out of date coconuts that should be purchased as close to the date as possible'