A comprehensive Risk Assessment for a village carnival.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
People may lose their inhibitions, ability to judge distance, coordination and clarity of speech, so become a danger to themselves and others
• Event attendees are not to bring their own alcohol
• Event attendees that are deemed to have trouble with coordination, balancing or walking will be monitored/cautioned by stewards
• Event attendees that have slurred speech or difficulty in conversing will be monitored/cautioned by stewards
• Signs shall be displayed stating that alcohol abuse will not be tolerated and giving the minimum age limit
• Event attendees that are loud, lewd or abusive will be cautioned and monitored by stewards'