A comprehensive Karaoke night Risk Assessment.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
Staff, volunteers and others in the vicinity may suffer temporary or permanent hearing loss from exposure to noise
• Consideration of noise output when selecting events such as shooting, live music, PA announcements etc.…
• Provision of air conditioning, allowing windows to remain closed if external noise exposure is relevant
• Use of acoustic ceiling tiles, acoustic wall coverings and noise absorbing furniture and floor coverings
• Volume limits set on music playback devices and event or rehearsal noise limited LAeq of 107 dB with peak sound levels less than 140 dB
• Carry out noisy set up and take down tasks with as few people as needed'