Suspended ceiling Risk Assessment
A comprehensive pre-filled risk assessment for installing suspended ceilings.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
' Falling from height (hop ups)
Both minor and major injuries can occur if a worker falls from a hop up
• Hop ups inspected prior to use, fit for purpose, with a maximum working height of 500mm
• Ensure hop up legs are securely locked in place prior to use
• Ensure the ground base for the hop ups is firm and level
• Avoid over reaching when working and storing tools or materials on hop up
• Painted hop ups are not to be used'