Rendering Risk Assessment
A comprehensive Risk Assessment for rendering.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Falling from height (mobile towers)
High risk of injury or fatality to workers and members of the public if a mobile tower collapses or tips over
• Towers not to be moved or dragged with brakes on
• Towers to be checked for level and that brakes are engaged after moving
• Only PASMA card holders to move and reposition mobile towers and outriggers
• Correct access and egress to be used
• Mobile towers only to be moved or repositioned when the working platform is empty'