Rainwater goods Risk Assessment
A comprehensive Risk Assessment for fitting rainwater goods.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Falling from height (ladders)
Serious or fatal injury could occur if a worker falls from height
• Non access ladders should be used in conjunction with ladder stays, a securing device or a person footing the ladder
• Access ladders should be extended one metre above platform
• Ladders in good condition, placed on a firm surface, and have a pre use check prior to use and a thorough visual check every six months
• Ladder is used at correct angle of 1 in 4, or 75°
• Avoid over reaching and ensure that belt buckle remains between the ladder stiles at all times with both feet on the same rung'
Health and safety advice for small business | By HSEDocs.
H&S Document categories
- All Documents
- Free Downloads
- H&S Policies
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- COSHH Assessments
- Carpet fitting
- Care Homes
- Ceramic Tiling
- Civil engineering
- Office Docs
- Painting and Decorating
- UPVC Window Fitting
- Various Event Risk assessments