Nail gun Risk Assessment
A comprehensive Risk Assessment for nail guns.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Gas nail gun
Serious puncture wounds eye damage and fatality could occur from misuse of tool
• Operative to be trained and competent in use of gun and keep hands away from workpiece during operation
• Correct safety goggles and ear protection to be worn at all times
• Gun to be checked visually before use and defective guns to be marked and sent to repair shop
• Ensure operatives hands and body parts are kept clear of nail ejection point during operation and maintenance
• Wear anti vibration gloves and take regular breaks from continuous operation'
Health and safety advice for small business | By HSEDocs.
H&S Document categories
- All Documents
- Free Downloads
- H&S Policies
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- COSHH Assessments
- Carpet fitting
- Care Homes
- Ceramic Tiling
- Civil engineering
- Office Docs
- Painting and Decorating
- UPVC Window Fitting
- Various Event Risk assessments