Jigsaw Risk Assessment
A comprehensive Risk Assessment for using a jigsaw, highlighting the potential risks and control measures to reduce the likelihood of injury occurring.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
‘Injury through entanglement
Operative could suffer serious injuries due to becoming entangled with moving parts
• Long hair must be tied back when operating the machine
• Loose fitting jewellery must not be worn when operating the machine
• Loose fitting clothing must not be worn when operating the machine'