Jet washing Risk Assessment
A comprehensive Risk Assessment for jet washing.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Struck by ejected object or substance when using washer
Operatives and others in close proximity may suffer strike wounds from objects or substances
• No hot works to be carried out without the correct permit been issued and signed off at end of day
• Don't point jet flow towards yourself or others
• Only trained operatives who are aware of tool kickback and pressure may use machinery
• Machine, cables, hoses, wands and connectors to be inspected prior to use'
Health and safety advice for small business | By HSEDocs.
H&S Document categories
- All Documents
- Free Downloads
- H&S Policies
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- COSHH Assessments
- Carpet fitting
- Care Homes
- Ceramic Tiling
- Civil engineering
- Office Docs
- Painting and Decorating
- UPVC Window Fitting
- Various Event Risk assessments