Hilti gun Risk Assessment
An comprehensive Risk Assessment for using a Hilti gun.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Fire / explosion
All operatives in the vicinity could suffer smoke inhalation or burns
• Suitable fire extinguishers/sand buckets to be kept in welfare room and at various points around site if required
• No hot works to be carried out without a permit and sign off
• Fire risk assessment carried out prior to works commencing
• Escape routes, traffic management plan, muster point and importance of signing in book explained at induction and good housekeeping maintained
• Use of gas horns to act as fire alarm demonstrated at induction
Supervisor to brief all operatives on first day on emergency arrangements agreed with principal contractor'
Health and safety advice for small business | By HSEDocs.
H&S Document categories
- All Documents
- Free Downloads
- H&S Policies
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- COSHH Assessments
- Carpet fitting
- Care Homes
- Ceramic Tiling
- Civil engineering
- Office Docs
- Painting and Decorating
- UPVC Window Fitting
- Various Event Risk assessments