Heat gun Risk Assessment
A comprehensive Risk Assessment for using a heat gun.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Burns, fire and smoke inhalation from heat gun
Operatives and others in close proximity may suffer burns from heat gun or fire and smoke inhalation
• No hot works to be carried out without the correct permit been issued and signed off at end of day
• Don't point airflow towards yourself or allow the hot metal diffuser to touch clothing or skin
• Don't use near flammable or combustible materials
• Allow to cool before storage
• Ensure the air intake is unobstructed by clothes or debris'