Hack off plaster Risk Assessment
A comprehensive Risk Assessment for hacking off plaster.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Hazard to hands from hacking off.
Operatives could suffer strike or puncture injuries from tool strikes or falling debris.
• Cut resistant or gripper safety gloves to be worn at all times (EN 388)
• Visually inspect tools prior to use for good condition
• Follow the correct sequence of works so that no falling debris is ever above head height'