Gift market Risk Assessment
A comprehensive Risk Assessment for gift markets.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
Risk of electric shocks and fire risks including smoke inhalation and burns to people in the vicinity
• All equipment to be PAT tested at three month intervals
• Any defective cabled, plugs, sockets or other electrical equipment to be removed
• Extension cables to be run around perimeter where possible and table tied above head height
• A maximum of a twin extension socket per single socket to be used
• No cables to be run at ground level where they could be a trip hazard or suffer damage from chair castors or similar'
Health and safety advice for small business | By HSEDocs.
H&S Document categories
- All Documents
- Free Downloads
- H&S Policies
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- COSHH Assessments
- Carpet fitting
- Care Homes
- Ceramic Tiling
- Civil engineering
- Office Docs
- Painting and Decorating
- UPVC Window Fitting
- Various Event Risk assessments