Firework display Risk Assessment
A comprehensive Risk Assessment for firework displays.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
Event attendees, staff and members of the public could suffer eye damage, burns and hearing damage
• A suitable location is selected with adequate exclusion area for the firing zone
• fireworks to be kept in a closed metal or wooden container until required
• Firers must have safety goggles, gloves, gauntlets, mobile phones and torches
• Fireworks to be lit using slow burning wicks and no other ignition source including cigarettes may be in firing zone
• Visually inspect fireworks prior to use and discard any that appear damaged'